DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Network Camera and Video Analytics Market (2021-2026) by Type, Deployment Type, Technology Type, Resolution Type, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Network Camera and Video Analytics Market is estimated to be USD 5.11 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 13.2 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 20.9%.
The Global Network Camera and Video Analytics Market is increasing adoption by various industries such as transportation, retail, healthcare & hospitality, construction, and other sectors driving the market’s growth. Additionally, the growing demand for Wi-Fi-enabled wireless cameras and rising visual communications/video conferencing for network cameras are fuelling the market’s growth. On the other hand, the high cost of system deployment and bandwidth requirement and lack of data privacy and cyber security issues restrict the market growth.
Furthermore, growing urbanization and government initiatives and support towards adoption of video surveillance and rising concern related to safety and security will create opportunities for the market to grow. Moreover, lack of awareness of network camera and video analytics systems and issues related to system complexities and false alarms are the challenges in the market growth.
- The Global Network Camera and Video Analytics Market is segmented further based on Type, Deployment Type, Technology Type, Resolution Type, Application, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Dome, Fixed, Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ), and Others.
- By Deployment Type, the Network Camera and Video Analytics market is classified into On-Premises and Off-Premises.
- By Technology Type, the Network Camera and Video Analytics market is classified into Connectivity, Image Compression Technology, Operational, and Image Sensor.
- By Resolution Type, the Network Camera and Video Analytics market is classified into Analog, SD, HD, Megapixel, Wide Dynamic Range, and Others.
- By Application, the Network Camera and Video Analytics market is classified into Aerospace & Defence Security, Hospitality & Entertainment, Government & Institutional, Border Security, Commercial Security, Residential Security, and Others.
- By Geography, America is projected to lead the market.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Network Camera and Video Analytics Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- Increasing Adoption by Various Industries
- Growing Demand for Wi-Fi Enabled Wireless Cameras
- High Cost Associated with System Deployment and Bandwidth Requirement
- Lack of Data Privacy and Cyber Security Issues
- Rising Concern Related to Safety and Security
- Growing Urbanization and Government Initiatives
- Lack of Awareness of Network Camera and Video Analytics
- Issues Related to System Complexities and False Alarm
- Agent Video Intelligence Ltd
- Avigilon Corporation
- Axis Communication AB
- Basler AG
- Bikal Distribution GKB Ltd
- Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
- Canon, Inc
- Coster Technologies, Inc
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Dahua Technology C., Ltd
- Genetec Inc
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd
- Hanwha Techwin Co., Ltd
- Honeywell International, Inc
- IC Realtime
- Infinova International Ltd
- intuVision, Inc
- ioimage Ltd
- Johnson Controls
- Milestone Systems A/S
- MOBOTIX AG
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pelco Corporation
- VIVOTEK Inc
- Zhejiang Uniview Technologies Co., Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mnjzbf