DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Shortwave Infrared Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Shortwave Infrared Market size was estimated at USD 211.78 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 236.69 million in 2021, at a CAGR 12.19% to reach USD 473.86 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Shortwave Infrared Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Shortwave Infrared Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Shortwave Infrared Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Shortwave Infrared Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Shortwave Infrared Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Shortwave Infrared Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Shortwave Infrared Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Shortwave Infrared Market?
- Increasing demand for shortwave infrared (SWIR) cameras for industrial use and adaptation of night vision technologies
- Need for miniaturization and low-power consumption technology
- Increase in usage across various applications like thermography, semiconductor inspection, and solar cell inspection
- High cost of the shortwave infrared cameras and sensors or detectors
- Rising investment for the increase in the demand of shortwave infrared (SWIR) cameras in the military and defense industry
- Advanced technology in shortwave infrared (SWIR) detectors in space, defense, and marine
- Government regulations for importing and exporting the shortwave infrared (SWIR) cameras
- Allied Vision Technologies
- Flir Systems
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Hgh Infrared Systems
- New Imaging Technologies
- Opgal Optronic Industries
- Photon Etc.
- Photonic Science
- Princeton Infrared Technologies
- Princeton Instruments
- Raptor Photonics
- Sensors Unlimited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v4mexa